Thursday, March 11, 2010

Friends of Quadiliacha memories

"Great to see all these old Somber Reptile shows as well as some of the lesser known or shorter lived Atlanta venues. Quadiliacha were always a fun band to see. "
"Wow. I think I have a bunch of those flyers, either in the garage or my mom's attic. The "Be there or Greg will kill you" show was the first show that I went to with Christine. The Oblivion show at the Somber Reptile was the most awkward naked band that I've ever seen - there were only like 10 people there and the bass player got nekkid. I missed most of the Propagandhi show because I thought it was more important to hang out with my girlfriend (it wasn't). And yes, I was at the SWCCC fest. I think we skipped out to Soul Veg during the delay and missed the Harpies set."

No comments:

Post a Comment