Monday, June 27, 2011

pink lincolns live at Somber Reptile on Just Add Water

Pop punk records (and Ben Weasel books/zines) I'll sell if you make a good offer

JustinTelephone


I'll skip ebay this time and just list some pop punk records on here that I most likely want to sell, since this is probably the place where the people that want these records would be. I don't have any idea what I want to charge. PM me with an offer and I'll either sell it to you or wait a couple days to see what other offers I get. does that seem difficult?

BEN WEASEL - Punk is a Four-Letter Word book
BEN WEASEL - Like Hell book
PANIC BUTTON zines - I think i have all of them. I'll probably sell all of them.

TABLE SCRAPS:Video Cuisine #1 featuring the Soviettes, The Strike, The Vibrators, The Crush, All-Girl Summer Fun Band DVD

LPs
VINDICTIVES 'Leave Home'
TEENAGE BOTTLEROCKET 'Live in '06' (I might sell the other LPs: Total on white vinyl, Another Way on pink?might be red, Warning Device)
NOBODYS 'The Smell of Victory'
THE QUEERS 'Suck This' Live at the Jam Room clear picture disc

7"s I'll send pictures of anything you want, like the few that have water-damaged covers [they're noted]. It made them a little wavy, but records are fine.
THE VINDICTIVES/ SLOPPY SECONDS split white/grey vinyl
THE QUEERS and THE PINK LINCOLNS Live Split queers live at MIT, pink lincolns live at Somber Reptile on Just Add Water

No comments:

Post a Comment